Friday, January 25, 2013

All about me



Kathryn's story   LOVE1

I am Kathryn!I moved from Colorado when I was 4 months old. I was born there. I love it when my Dad tells me when I was sleeping Daddy was outside doing something with his car and then a bear came towards daddy and daddy saw it and was scared and screamed and ran inside the house! I love to tell that story! If you want me to tell you in person I would love to! I have 2 brothers Wim & Kendal.
My birthday is June 2.I have 2 dogs Gracie and Malibu I love them very much.
I live in Greenville SC. My favorite Animals are pigs & dogs. I like pigs because
they are cute and friendly!I like dogs because they are soft and fuzzy! My favorite  subject in school is Grammar. My favorite sea food is muscles & shrimp.I love having sleepovers! I love to be outside I am always outside (not in the rain) bye-bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment